Happy December! I can’t believe we are almost to the holidays. It seems like 2016 just got here, and now it is almost gone! But before we can celebrate the holidays and New Year, now is the time for all that shopping!
Since Matt and I have been together for almost 10 years now, and we’ve celebrated Valentine’s Day, birthdays, and our anniversary throughout the year, come December I am usually fresh out of gift ideas! Just in case any of you can relate, I’ve put together a list of a few “gifts for him” to help make your shopping this season a little easier.
- Beach Cruisers – This probably is taking you back to when you were a kid asking Santa for a bike for Christmas, but honestly this is an awesome gift! Matt and I got our bikes as a wedding present from our friends, and absolutely love them. If your guy already has a bike, maybe he needs some new gear? I love this locally owned bike shop call Bike Barn, that has great accessories, tires, etc. Need some inspiration? Check out their website here.
- Apple Watch. Honestly can you ever go wrong with a new Apple gadget? An Apple Watch is great gift for that guy in your life that is active and wants to utilize the fitness functions, but also likes the simplicity of having their texts and calls all on their wrist.
- Sur La Table Cooking Class – This is a great romantic gift for your guy, especially if you love cooking and trying new things together. I love getting “experience” gifts, so Matt and I have taken a few Sur La Table cooking classes, and love being able to learn how to prepare new dishes while spending time together.
- Hershel – This brand has quickly become one of Matt’s favorites. Their backpacks, wallets, and duffel bags are super durable and come in lots of different colors. You can check out the one below on Nordstrom’s website here.
- Record Player – Matt and I love our record player. Not only does it allow us the opportunity to listen to our favorite songs on vinyl but it also gives us the chance to spend time on the weekends browsing for new records together. There are tons of different places to get record players, but we have a Crosly and love it. They have lots of different price points and style options! Check it out here.
- Wireless Headphones – Another gadget gift, for that techy-guy in your life! Below is a pair of wireless Bose Headphones that are highly ranked, and right now are on sale ($50 off!) at Best Buy.
- Uncommon Goods – If you haven’t checked out Uncommon Goods website, you are missing out. This is the perfect spot to get exactly what the website suggests – uncommon gifts! Check out this make your own hot sauce kit and beer bottle map of the United States. If you have your significant other covered, this is a great place to check out gifts for your dad, brother, friend, etc.
- North Face Jacket – Let’s be honest, this time of year, who doesn’t need a new coat? Even in Phoenix, we could all use a good jacket! North Face has great quality, a variety of different styles, and will help to keep your guy warm in these cooler temperatures. Nordstrom has a great selection of North Face, check it out here.
- Cloud 9 Living – This is an awesome website, if you’d like to give an experience rather than a gift. Cloud 9 Living allows you to search experiences near your city, and in Phoenix has anything from learning how to fly a plane, trapeze lessons, and fishing excursions. This is a great place to browse for an experience for that guy in your life that doesn’t need anything, but loves an adventure!
- Beard Kit/Shave Kit – This is a great gift because it’s something that a guy needs and probably uses frequently but will rarely buy for himself. Kind of how we feel about perfume, right ladies? Below is one of my favorite kits from The Art of Shaving. It is a good price point, and has everything you need in the kit. For your bearded beau, check out the Age of Beard products. They are organic and all natural.
As an additional stocking stuffer, Trader Joe’s shaving cream is honestly the best. It is really inexpensive, but super moisturizing.
- Crap Eyewear – No, I don’t literally mean junk eyewear, it is the name of the brand! A friend just got me a pair of sunglasses from Crap Eyewear, and I absolutely LOVE them! They have so many different styles, are super sturdy, but not crazy expensive. Check out their website here.
I hope this gives you some ideas, and helps make your shopping a little easier!